Langsung ke konten utama

It's not right for you song analysis

It’s not right for you analysis
“It’s hard enough trying to live your life. But not following your dreams made you dead inside. If you don’t love what you do”
“Open your mind, take a look within. Are you happy with the world that you’re living in? If not, you gotta change what you do”

This song reminds me about my feeling when I was in grade 10. Firstly I joined the lessons, I have believe in my heart that I’m going to be someone that works on science stream, like being a doctor, as what my father wanted. Then, I was trying to follow what my dad’s said. I worked hard on learning the biology and chemistry. I got remedial so many times for those biology and chemistry and even for physic.  I was feeling so sad, down, and wanted to give up, but I still remembered and tried to make my dad’s dream come true.
In other hand, I got very good score for social subject like sociology, business studies and geography as well. One day, I really felt disappointed and tired because I have studied a lot and I did not get the score that I expected. I cried a lot, I really feel that what’s wrong with me, if I just got the score like that I’ll never be the best and how far would I go with those score ?. In order to answer that question I went to the school counselor. Honestly, she did not really answer my question, and she just gave me another question that made me realize about something. I realized that I forced myself too much to get something that’s not I really wanted, but I just followed other person dream and that’s totally wrong.
The counselor told me that I have to do what I want, I don’t need to follow and to listen all of what people are saying because usually it’s just end up with disappointing myself and I’ll never find happiness for what I’m doing. I thought about that for like a month. However, I was trying to do what I want. I studied more about the business studies because I like it, I feel enjoy when I studied, there was no pressure and I never felt nervous inside the class because I was thinking that I love what I do.
IGCSE exam was about to come, every students tried their best to have the chance to join the IGCSE exam, just like what I did as well. I was shocked when I did not even get one of science for the  IGCSE exam, but I got the business studies. I told my father about that, he was disappointed  but I promised him that I’ll do the best for my Business Studies  Exam, I still remember that he did not say anything about that. The next week, I told him that I’m going to social as my streaming instead of science. My father got mad at me; he said what am I going to do in social class? , he said that if I joined the science streaming it would be easy for me to find the job. I was crying for some days because I want to live my life by doing what I love, makes me happy, and be my passions.
We did not talk each other until one day I told him that I promised him I’ll give him my best and not disappoint him by getting the bad score. As time goes by, I’m on social streaming and the IGCSE results are being released. I got B, and it’s quite good since only one student got an A and for students got B, included me. When it came to the mock test, I also got the good score for my report. My scores are much better compared to when I’m in grade 10, and I also joined the AS Level and got an A as the score, and now I’m continuing for my A level exam.  I joined national competition for economic in UI and UGM. But the most important things are I never feel nervous and under pressure again because I love what I do and I’m doing as what become my passions. Those achievements, I show to my dad that the things that right for me is doing what I want, not following other people expectation because I’m the one who lives my life, I’m the captain so I have to decide what’s good for me in order to make all of my dreams come true.


“I CHANGE WHAT I DO BECAUSE I WASN’T HAPPY WITH THE WOLRD I’M LIVING IN”

Komentar