Langsung ke konten utama

What is Friends?


-I did not  know when did I wrote this but I decided to post it right now, since this blog is so sepi sunyi sendiri. So here we go hehe.

Next week I will have my final exam but lucky me tomorrow is holiday,means I still have time to write right now instead of study, hehe. Last night, i was having little  conversation as usual with my roommate. We were thinking about why do we hate people? why do we dislike people?. I answered confidently that it's okay if you don't like people, well people might hate us as well. Then, she asked, how if people leave me because of the way I behave towards people that I don't like?. Honestly I could not answer the question. I just said that people come and leave, we all know that not all people are coming to stay, some of them are just giving us lesson But, what if it is the person that we love? the person that we have shared the most of our time with, the person that knows all the secret that we have, then suddenly leaving us, it is obvious that we will get hurted by regretting all the things that we have done, also the love and pain that we shared. Well, actually that is one of the reason why I do really like to claim someone to be my friend, I prefer to call them as someone I know, or people whom I go to college with, people whom I have my meals with, I did not do friends. 

Komentar