Langsung ke konten utama

Do you believe in bestfriend ?

Holaaaa

Well now I'm having my free time since I've done my national examination,wish me and all of you guys who did the national examination get the best result that would make yourself, your family and your school proud of you.AMIN
So,recently I'm feeling something bad, something that really make me had enough with all of this. I go to boarding school, which means I should have so many friends. Yes I did, I have had some. I used to be "homy girl". I won't go out without my parents permission, or I just came together with my parents. It might be so funny but I don't even know what are the places that usually my friends hanging out. And it makes me only know some people, and when I know them, they would mean so much for me. Just like when I was at year 3 in my junior high school. I knew a girl, our parents know each other well.We went to school in taking test for  our senior high school. At that time, I was having a close boy friend. There's nothing happened at the first meeting, and I was my boy friend if he would interested with my friend, and he said no, just like what my friend said when I asked her about my boy friend. So I just three of us be a friends.Until one day I just realize if they were having something, I won't mention it as relationship but they just did something more than friend. I lied to myself, I lied to my friend if I and that boy is just a friend and I just let them do what they want, and hahaaa ..I never know that knowing their chat would hurt me so much. My friend's mom asked apologize for what her daughter and that made me lied harder, I just said to them that I'm fine and there was nothing happened between me and that boy, well I loved that boy. As time goes by, and I'm about to forget that boy, my friend said that " aku balikin ya," and she just has new boyfriend. Can you imagine how was my feeling? I let her take someone that I loved even though it hurts me because I thought that she is my friend.And knowing when finally she just left him ? oh God, this is the second time my friend is having something with someone I like and that's because I gave them a way, I gave them a  chance, and my prediction that a best friend would think that they  would never make a relationship with the boy that is loved by their friends is absolutely wrong. 
I never know the reason, but I also loved a boy and actually he loved my friend.Even though I never have a relationship with someone I loved that loved friend, but it succeed in making two person that used to be best friends act like stranger. What a funny!

If what I wrote above is about a failed best friend because of a boy,here I'll tell you that a best friend's relationship could be failed because in my opinion there will never any best friend in this world.
I don't call her best friend, but she knows much about me, we eat,sleep,study,watch the movie, do silly thing, and hanging out together. When I don't have money, I just can come to her,every time I need something she would always help me. Isn't too much ? yes it is. And we all know that too much will hurt you so much. We have so many fights, and after that we'll just be like usual, but this time, I've had enough. I can't do it anymore, because it hurts to much the scar is just too deep. People say that the real friend will always trust you not them who said that you talked about your best friend. A true friend will mock you in front  and just take about nice part of you with people. A true friend will hug you when you say you're okay because they know it's not. A true friend will never put blame on you because you answer people question about you. A true friend, will love you, and never try to go away from you because you know too much about her I think those are that a true friends do, how if "I want to leave soon because I don't want to be around you anymore," 
"why"
"because your sight and your behavior hurt me inside"
like what the heck!  You said you're mature enough, you're strong and you never let anything or anyone bring you down. Do you remember that ? And now you said you're hurt  because of me ? and I don't even know what I'm doing.To everyone that I know or  I even hate, I never mean to give my devil sight,and you, someone that I might call best friend, how would you have that thought. Well, sorry I don't want to think about it, it's just waste my time.If you know the worst part of me and you stay, I will keep you and we'll see the best part of us together.Here, I gave you something that I learnt, If  you wanna be a friend with someone, you have to trust her or him first, rather than the people tell you if they talk about you behind you. And, if you think you're just tired, and think if this relationship will never works, let it go, or it will just hurt you even more and make things are getting worse. Then, never explain yourself to anyone,because the one who wants your explanation will never trust you, and the one who trusts you will never make you explain, and the one who loves you doesn't need that.(THE GOODVIBE.CO)

I hope that it would make me better, and see you on top guys :)

Farind

Komentar